Quantitative risk assessment related references
- Probabilistic Model for Listeria monocytogenes Growth during Distribution, Retail Storage, and Domestic Storage of Pasteurized Milk
Konstantinos Koutsoumanis, Athanasios Pavlis, George-John E. Nychas and Konstantinos Xanthiakos.
Appl. Environ. Microbiol. April 2010 vol. 76 no. 7 2181-2191.
- Meat spoilage during distribution
George-John E. Nychas,Panos N. Skandamis, Chrysoula C. Tassou, Konstantinos P. Koutsoumanis
Meat Science Volume 78, Issues 1-2, January-February 2008, Pages 77-89
ProSafeBeef 2009 Conference
Advancing Beef Safety through Research and innovation, Teagasc, Ashtown Food Research Centre, March 25 to 26th 2009. ISBN 1-84170-539-2.
- Duffy, G., 2009, Assessing and managing the risk associated with beef pathogens using Quantitative Microbial Risk Assessment Models.
- Koutsoumanis Kostas, 2009, A stochastic modelling approach for taking into account spoilage in Risk Assessment: Application for Escherichia coli O157:H7 in ground beef.
- Denis E., Wieczorek K., Osek J, March 25th to 26th 2008, Prevalence of selected pathogens on hide and carcass of cattle slaughtered in Poland.
- Tzavaras Ioannis, Skidina Christina, Boston-Smite Natalie and Koutsoumanis Kostas, 2009, A survey study on the prevalence and concentration of pathogens and hygiene "indicators" bacteria on beef hides and carcasses in Greek slaughterhouses.
- Lee M. R. F., Theodorou M.K., Theobald V.J., Veberg Dahl V., Lundy F., Wold J-P, 2009, Spectroscopic imaging as a real-time solution for the detection of faecal contamination on carcasses.
- Lianou Alexandra and Koutsoumanis Kostas, 2009. Effect of Thawing Practices of Ground Beef on the Heat Tolerance of Listeria monocytogenes and Salmonella Enteritidis.
- Vaikousi Hariklia, Biliaderis Costas, and Koutsoumanis Kostas, 2009. Development of a microbial Time Temperature Indicator (TTI) for monitoring microbiological quality of fresh meat products.
- Gialamas Haralamos, Biliaderis Costas and Koutsoumanis Kostas, 2009. Development and application of a novel packaging technology for fresh meat based on the incorporation of a Lactobacillus sakei protective culture into a an Na-caseinate edible film.